Connecticut State Regulations
Process for regaining your license in the State of Connecticut following a DUI:
- Complete the suspension period sanctioned by the state.
- Call Sens-O-Lock of America to set up an account and schedule install for vehicle
- You, registered owner and installer completes and submits the Ignition Interlock Device Installation Application
- Submit payment to the Connecticut DMV for the restoration fee of $175.00 and IID application fee of $100
- Approval will be mailed to applicant from the DMV
- Obtain final approval letter and restoration notice via mail
- Bring your IID in for monthly calibration service as indicated on the device, every 30 days, as required by DMV to maintain good standing with the IID Program
- Vehicle transfers – you are required to complete the Ignition Interlock Device Change of Application Record (P-247) form. It needs to be mailed to the DMV within 40 hours of the change being made. Contact Sens-O-Lock of America with the new vehicle information.
Please keep in mind that the steps listed above provide an overview of what is required to restore your license. Please check with your state’s website for more complete details.