Maine State Regulations
Process for regaining your license in the State of Maine following a DUI:
- Complete your suspension period and any applicable jail time
- Complete a SR-22 Certificate to show proof of financial responsibility.
- Complete required substance abuse evaluation and counseling requirements.
- Call Sens-O-Lock of America to set up an account and schedule install for vehicle
- Go to the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles to reapply for your driver’s license. Pay all fees, including the fee to reinstate your license.
- If applicable, complete any outstanding court regulations
- Bring your IID in for calibration 30 days after install then very then 60 days as its necessary to keep your license in good standing with the IID program
Please keep in mind that the steps listed above provide an overview of what is required to restore your license. Please check with your state’s website for more complete details.