Massachusetts State Regulations
Process for regaining your license in the State of Massachusetts following a DUI:
- Complete the license suspension period and/or alcohol education program if applicable – contact the RMV to schedule a hearing to learn what is necessary to regain your license.
- Pay fine to the RMV if applicable.
- Call Sens-O-Lock of America to set up an account and schedule install for vehicle
- Bring the installation documents to the RMV to have your license updated to include a “Z” restriction
- Complete any court imposed requirements as necessary
- Bring your IID in for calibration every 25- 30 days as its necessary to keep your license in good standing with the IID program
Please keep in mind that the steps listed above provide an overview of what is required to restore your license. Please check with your state’s website for more complete details.