New Jersey State Regulations
Process for regaining your license in the State of New Jersey following a DUI:
- Complete the suspension period/jail sentence if applicable to your case.
- Contact the New Jersey MVC to confirm the details of when you are able to have your interlock installed.
- Call Sens-O-Lock of America to set up an account and schedule install for vehicle
- Pay all fines required for DUI.
- Attend and complete an Intoxicated Driver Program and any other mandatory classes or community service as mandated by the NJ MVC
- Pay any restoration fees to the NJ MVC center. They may be contacted at: New Jersey Surcharge Violation System at 1.888.651.9999. Fees may vary based on offense.
- Bring your IID in for calibration every 60 days as its necessary to keep your license in good standing with the IID program
Please keep in mind that the steps listed above provide an overview of what is required to restore your license. Please check with your state’s website for more complete details.